Saturday, June 12, 2010

Letter to God - #1

Dear God,
Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say everything on my end is fine.
Especially now that my nasty head cold is going away and this morning marks two days in a row of sunshine.
Thanks, by the way.  (...it's about time...)
Quick favor.  I need help discerning which puppy to get.  I want to make the right choice as this is a big, long-term commitment.  I have prayed about his before, haven't I?  Sometimes I think I've taken an issue to You, and later realize I just told people I'm praying about it......
Anyhoo- other than the whole 'puppy' thing, I've got life under control for now.  I'll check in later when I think of something else I need.
Love Ya,
Britt.

2 comments:

  1. funny...like the 'love ya' comment...I'm sure that's appreciated! you are right about the "long term commitment!"

    Rob

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm,WHO has life under control? Just wondering...

    ReplyDelete