Thursday, June 24, 2010

Weekend Update

* My Birthday went well.  I successfully turned 1 year older.

* Cherry Festival was fun.  But rides way over priced and I kinda expected more cherry delicacies to taste.  The kids and I enjoyed splitting a $3 cup of Bing cherries, though.

* Had a WONDERFUL time with Uncle Les and Aunt Rosie

*  Hershey is home!  He is SUCH a good puppy! Still.... he is a puppy.....  :)
* On the downside, I Wife-FAILED Dan on the whole Father's Day "thing". 
     - I had to drum at church, so Dan had "get-kids-ready-for-church-by-myself" duty
     - I did not get him a present (although this is his fault, really.  He is hard to buy for, and any gift certificates rarely ever get cashed in.  I wanted to buy him a professional massage - but his manager schedule is soooo busy, I didn't know when to schedule it!) 
     -  I lost his card.  Still can't find it.
     -  We picked up the new puppy on Fathers Day afternoon (so much for relaxing).
     - However, I did give him a nice back rub that evening.
   

1 comment:

  1. this made me laugh and cry at the same time! what a life you have! Trust me, Vicky and I spent our anniversary @ camp perkins...talk about your "romance killer"...nothing like sharing your marriage with 100 of your favorite high school, elementary and college kids! you didn't fail dan...you just showed him again how dedicated you are to him, the Lord and your family!

    ReplyDelete